Love Run Ranger Run and want to take on a more significant role? Become a community ambassador (or a community badassador)! Sign Up Here!
What is a community ambassador and what on earth does a community ambassador do? We thought you would never ask.
It is our community ambassadors that truly make the movement happen. We appreciate your support and your willingness to bring Run Ranger Run to your community.
Key tasks we can use your support and enthusiasm to obtain in your state:
- Host an event.
- Recruit participants to start their own team or join a community team.
- Communicate (share your successes and lessons learned on the Community Ambassador Facebook page)
- Use social media to share our message.
- Join the Run Ranger Run Group and post as much as possible.
- Encourage others to join the group too!
- Tag us too! #RRR2020, #RunRangerRun, #ourmileschangelives
Do we have you hooked? Want to read even more?
Contact us for the Community Ambassador Packet.
- Information on Run Ranger Run
- Information on GallantFew, Inc.
- Kick-Off event concepts and ideas
- How to recruit participants
- Ideas for fundraising
- Ideas for sharing Run Ranger Run with your community
- Run Ranger Run 2020 flyer